Skin-friendly washing for feel-good laundry
If you have sensitive skin, you should pay attention to some little details that have a big impact on your laundry.
- Wash all clothing items before wearing. Especially for babies, anything and everything that comes into contact with their skin should be washed, including stuffed animals and blankets.
- Remove any scratchy tags and labels that can irritate skin. Ideally, you should label and save washing instructions in a folder.
- Strong fragrances can irritate the skin. Therefore, use hypoallergenic detergents such as Frosch Baby laundry detergent or Frosch aloe vera sensitive detergent.
- Detergent for colors is suitable for dark and black laundry.
- A fabric softener is advisable for sensitive skin because it smoothes the textile fibers and increases the clothing's wearing comfort.
- Follow the dosage instructions on the product and make sure the load is the right size.
Tips on how to keep your washing machine clean
1. Regularly clean the washer's detergent and fabric softener tray.
2. Gently wipe clean the rubber gasket around the drum with Frosch neutral cleaner .
3. After you have used the washing machine, leave both the door and the detergent tray open. The remaining moisture can evaporate and the machine will not develop an unpleasant odor.
4. Remove lint regularly from the filter.
5. We recommend using our Frosch Citrus washing machine hygiene cleaner from time to time to clean the interior of the washing machine
Out little garbage-sorting-guide is all about helping you to decide, which piece of garbage belongs in which bin.